This year we will be raised a Grass-Fed steer to benefit local not for profit Idahoans for Safe Technology Foundation. Subscribe to our Newsletter and get farm updates.
- Raffle Drawing: Sep 1st, 2022
- Four (4) winners will be drawn for a 1/4-beef each.
- Harvest: Late August 2022
- Meat Delivery: September 2022
- Processing ($120 cut & wrapping fee) to be paid by winner, approximately $8.50 savings per pound for winners.
- 1/4 of 1200 lb live beef nets approximately 100 lbs of wrapped meet in the freezer.
- Grass-Fed & Brass-Finished
Idahoans for Safe Technology (IFST) is working tirelessly to protect tomorrow’s future today, and your contributions are needed more than ever to support our legal efforts toward reducing hazards associated with the rise of wireless technology.
Please consider a tax-deductible donation – your contribution continues to make all our efforts possible.